Solved

Which Process action should be Choose/Select while sending a Mail with multiple attachment along with File Location in a Process flow

• 31 October 2022
  • 2 replies

Dear Team

Can Anyone Guide me ” Which Process action should be Choose/Select while sending a Mail with multiple attachment along with File Location in a Process  flow.” ?

Below i have attached my Process action Design, this Process able to sent a mail to the receiver mail

But I need the Proper action Name who can able to do sent multiple File attachment along with Location.

Also I have attached my SMTP Connectors inbox Parameters FYR(for your reference).

Please let me know Are these information is enough to understand my query, Please free to let me know, I am waiting for quick response

Regards,

Sujit

icon

Best answer by Mark Jongeling 31 October 2022, 10:25

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Hi Sujit,

The SMTP connector is the correct choice for sending e-mails with multiple attachments. Do note that only multiple Disk file attachments can be added, more on it here: https://docs.thinkwisesoftware.com/docs/sf/process_flows_connectors#smtp-connector

Disk file attachments Optional. A list of file paths separated by semi-colons. The files will be added as an attachment to the email. Only for use without a file storage location.

If you do need to add multiple attachments that are stored on AWS or Azure for example, you'll have to write them first to a Disk location and thereafter lost them in the above named parameter.

Example value: C:\folder\file1.pdf; C:\folder\file2.pdf; C:\folder\file3.pdf

Thanks,

Mark for your valuable feedback,