Solved

Where does my (answered) question go????

Userlevel 3
Badge +12
I've seen this twice this week now... I receive an e-mail from the community with a link to the subject, but (even after logging on) I'm told I don't have access.

This is fine by me, if the question or idea is no longer relevant and might pollutes the community with unnecessary topics. But if that is the case, please stop mailing about changes when the link is no longer available....

icon

Best answer by Moller Toma 21 May 2019, 14:42

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +11
Hi @htimmermans

This is indeed strange. The topic you are referring to is accessible to everyone. I'm going to investigate this further, thanks for the post.
Userlevel 6
Badge +11
Hi @htimmermans

Could you try again to see if you get the same not authorized message if you open the quick link of the email?
Userlevel 3
Badge +12
I tried the mails I could find and the links all seem to work (now)..... Also the ones that gave me a message "You are not authorized" seem to work. I don't know what has changed or what I've done wrong before, but seems ok now.
Userlevel 6
Badge +11
There's a delay in the setting of permission access for a post, meaning the email is triggered before permission access is set. Our supplier is working on it.