Solved

What values could the extended property RowNotFoundAction have?

• 30 November 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +14

I found two extended properties that probably could disable the message “The selected row is not longer present". 

• RowNotFoundAction
  • ShowMessageNoCurrentRowInParent 

The documentation doesn’t describe the possible values. It would even be better if we just could select the possible values in the SF. 

What are the possible values?   

icon

Best answer by Mark Jongeling 1 December 2021, 08:19

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Hi Andre,

It is named in the docs, but the website seems to fail showing it initially. You'd have to select and drag along the text to force the screen to move to the right. With some Dev tools magic I was able to make some screenshots of the options:

RowNotFoundAction
ShowMessageNoCurrentRowInParent
  • RowNotFoundAction
    • None
    • ShowInfoMessage (default)
    • FilterRow
  • ShowMessageNoCurrentRowInParent 
    • Yes / True / 1 (default)
    • No / False / 0

I'll check with our technical writers if we can do something about this table and the visibility of all columns.

It would even be better if we just could select the possible values in the SF. 

I understand this would be very much desired but that would mean any new runtime configuration options would need to be hotfixed into all supported Software Factory versions. Feel free to create an Idea for it :smile:

Userlevel 4
Badge +14

I understand this would be very much desired but that would mean any new runtime configuration options would need to be hotfixed into all supported Software Factory versions. 

It works fine for the model extenders? Maybe this small ‘updates’ could be deployed with the GUI that supports it. Hotfixes sounds like solving bugs :relaxed: