Solved

Webgui login problems

• 22 June 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

I have upgraded to 2021.2.14 and I am experiencing problems with the browsericon and two-factor authentication. I have tested some and the following happens:

1.  I stop the application pool →  service unavailable
  2. I start the application pool and go to the url and clear Cache (shift-F5) → browsericon is reset to TW default, logo is TW default
  3. I log in and go to the 2-factor page, which looks like this:
  4. I log in and log out, after that I clear browsercache again → on the login page our logo is back, but the browsericon is still TW default.

When I downgrade to 2021.2.12 , start the application pool and clear my browsercache it works fine:

The browsericon and logo are both back again after logging out and shift F5.

icon

Best answer by Mark Jongeling 22 June 2021, 09:59

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Hi Hugo,

(see other reply)

That does not look like a well translated webpage. Some questions come to mind, which version of the Thinkwise platform are you using and did you run all the latest hotfixes that are available for that version?

Sometimes we introduce new Translation objects via hotfixes and not running those hotfixes can cause untranslated objects inside the GUI, hence my question.

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

In the meanwhile I have talked with the devs and they concluded that the translations for these objects are not loaded because the model is not yet available when accessing this webpage. They will fix this in the upcoming version that will come available next week on Tuesday.