Solved

webgui 2022.2.19 layout not working - bug?

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

We have updated our desktop and webgui to 2022.1.19. The old webgui was 2022.1.16.

We have a problem with the webgui.

When using ctrl + to add a new record without saving the previous record, several fields ar not visible anymore, where they were in the old webgui. We checked the lay parameters using the debugscreen, and the fields should be visible according to the value of the parameter (@jrn_debiteur_type = 0 and @jrn_debiteur_mand = 1). 

In the Windows gui the fields are correctly shown. Also, when we first save the previous record, and then add a new record, there is no problem. In the old webgui we also didn't have this problem.

Looks like a little bug to me?

icon

Best answer by Hugo Nienhuis 1 July 2022, 19:14

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

I tried this and seem to be experiencing the same issue. However, the .16 version behaves the same for me. Are you certain the previous version was 2022.1.16? And did you perhaps make changes to the layout as well?

ps. In the future, when something appears to be a bug to you could you make a support ticket in TCP instead? If this is indeed a bug I will create the ticket on your behalf. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Thanks. I downgraded to 2022.1.16 but the same thing happened. I also tried 2021.1.13 and the same bug appeared there too. So it has been there a while it seems without anyone noticing it.

I will report directly into TCP next time.