Skip to main content

Hello everyone,

In our application we have a scheduler, this scheduler gives the wrong start date when I start it up. It interprets the date 9-10-2024 as the 10th of September, and not as the 9th of October. This is confusing and because of this, I thought the scheduler was not functional:

Today it should be fine, as it cannot interpret 10-10-2024 as something else (I do have to delete the other test data for that).

But this is inconvenient. It seems to interpret 09-10-2024 in the American way (month/day/year instead of day/month/year). What could be the cause of this, and has anyone else run into this problem?

@SanderAdam ,

Just curious, did this also happen on all earlier dates in October. In theory this could happen on all days in October up to the 12th.

“Today it should be fine ...” Was it indeed fine? Or did it still open on the 9th of September on the 10th of October as well?

I personally haven't heard anyone else who has been experiencing this issue, but maybe someone from the Universal team can shine more light on this situation.

Hi Renée,

This theory has been proven wrong now. It does not read the dates wrongly, it just puts the scheduler on a wrong date. It still sets it to the week of 9-15 september, without it being a date that can be reversed. And that day, the 10th of October, it was not fine, it placed it on September all the time. 

Hi @SanderAdam 

Could you please create a ticket for this with some additional details?

• The timezone of the device you’re testing this on.
  • The exact language setting of the user you’re testing this with.
  • The configuration of this scheduler and of the underlying table.

Thank you!