Solved

Scheduling component

• 18 June 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Is since the last update to 2021.2 something changed in the scheduler component. After updating the SF I’m running into an error. when starting the scheduling component.

We have 2 functions with the schdueling component. The other function works normal. 

icon

Best answer by Mark Jongeling 24 June 2021, 13:47

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Hi Edwin,

This error occurs when the id column is not unique. Could you check if the underlying view has this column twice or more? Maybe the data is not unique too.

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

In which query of 3 do you mean. The resource-, the time- or the task query?

I don’t know why but when I removed the parent task ID column the scheduler seems to work again.

But this is a trial on error solution, so I’m not knowing what I’m doing. Can this have consequences somehow, if I remove this property. (In the employee scheduling this field was already empty, so that was apparently the reason that the employee scheduling worked well)

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Most likely that is the cause, the combination Task_id + Parent_task_id should also be unique and a task cannot be it's own parent. I think the view is potentially causing the error, but without seeing what is returned I can only guess.