Solved

Same code, different message behavior.

• 22 November 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

Hi, I've written a SQL statement that checks if value A > value B. If thats false Value A gets a reset and the system throws a tfs_msg. The code is ‘copied’  from an already working functioning pop up message, however it work significantly different. 

Does anyone know the source of this issue and how I can solve/ troubleshoot it?

Thanks in advance.

Error (code supplied in screenshot):

Expected result (same code construction, different properties, code supplied in screenshot):

Code: Upper code is screenshot 2, error code is screenshot 1.

icon

Best answer by Freddy 22 November 2023, 11:33

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi, I've written a SQL statement that checks if value A > value B. If thats false Value A gets a reset and the system throws a tfs_msg. The code is ‘copied’  from an already working functioning pop up message, however it work significantly different. 

Thanks in advance.

Expected result (same code construction, different properties, code supplied in screenshot):

Check you message, you can steer there where it should show. One probably is a popup and the other one is going to the snack-bar. 

Badge

Thanks in advance.

Check you message, you can steer there where it should show. One probably is a popup and the other one is going to the snack-bar. 

Close and in the right direction, my message was a pop up but it was a Error instead of a Warning. Thank you