Solved

Row selection color

• 2 March 2021
  • 5 replies

Where can i set a color for a row selection?

Same result like here 

icon

Best answer by Mark Jongeling 2 March 2021, 16:37

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Hi,

In the Software Factory → Themes → Components → Grid → Row

1. There is a group Active row that will decide the color of the row that is active (click on one row). Change this to another color if you wish it different.
  2. The group Selected row will decide the color of other rows that are also selected, in case of multi-selection.
Themes

That is what i understand but that are the themes for everywhere. As you see in the first picture the first table had no selection color but in the second picture the table has a selection color and its green. Why does the second picture have a green selection color but the first one doesn't have it. Is there a way to change that? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

There is also the possibility that there's a Conditional layout being shown on the grid. When no column is set at a Conditional layout, the font/background color is cast over the entire row. Maybe that is the case here.

As you can see we use a color and color 2. now is the question when do we use color and color 2? The first picture that i send doesn't use the color that the second picture uses.

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Color 1 is the main color, when using a gradient, color 2 will be the color the gradiant will go to. So with Vertical bump, the top and bottom are Transparent and the middle is Color 2.

I still do believe it's the Conditional layout as I see the selected row in your first picture has all values Bold while in the second picture, that is not the case.

I can’t give a definitive answer as what causes it to not look the same as I don’t know the configuration of the Theme and Conditional layout.