Skip to main content
Solved

Question about status screen with icons

• 26 July 2024
  • 3 replies

Good Morning!

My name is Vivian and I work at LEF in Brazil as Starter Thinkwise Developer.

I have a question:

I'd like to create a screen that when the User clicks on the record in one Main or Detail page, the Thinkwise shows another screen or something like thats show all the status happened  and still not happened in the process, like the attached Picture (yellow circle) with the icons according the user preference. Is this possible?

Thank's and best regards,
Vivian

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Hi Vivian,

Welcome! I have a feeling you would like to select a status and thereafter see all records that have that status; I'm I understanding you correctly?

You can achieve this with a reference. A reference links two entities together so to speak, and can for instance show a detail with records based on the selection in the parent.

In the parent, you select status 1, the reference then shows the records that have status 1 in the detail screen. 

More info here: Data model | Thinkwise Documentation (thinkwisesoftware.com)

Hope this helps!

Badge

Hi Mark thank you.
In the reality I'd like to show in this another screen all the status completed and not completed like  the file attached.
See the attached file as an example and check if you understood.

Thank you so much,
Vivian

Badge

Hi Mark.

I got it.

I created a view with all the information I needed and linked the parent entity to the child entity and now it that Ok.

Freddy suggest me to create an combo image.

Thank’s.

Have a nice weekend.