Solved

Process flow causing errors in Universal

• 19 April 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

I’m having an issue with my process flow in the universal GUI Deployment. Every time I open a task that’s connected to the process flow, I get this error: 

This is what my process flow looks like:

It works normally in my local universal environment and window GUI.

Any idea what could be causing this?

icon

Best answer by Arie V 19 April 2023, 21:29

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

@Jaycee_C Are you working with the Beta version of Universal GUI 2023.1.15 by any chance? We had similar errors, which seem to be resolved for us with the final version.

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Hi,

I do see the following in the attached log: 

System.Exception: Full model - Invalid process_flow_id: prf_item_generate_reports_TEST.

Although I don't know exactly what could be the issue, but it's good to note here.

Which Universal GUI and Indicium version are you using? Is this happening with IAM of via the SF meta source? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hello @Jaycee_C,

The error message that Mark has mentioned seems to be about the same process flow and indicates either a corrupt application model in IAM or an issue with how IAM supplies the application model to Indicium. In the former case, re-synchronizing the model to IAM should fix the issue. In the latter case, you should check if you're missing any hotfixes for either the SF or IAM. If you’re missing SF hotfixes in particular, it will be necessary to synchronize again after applying the hotfixes as well, so you might want to check this first.

Aside from that, it is also advisable to always use the latest (or at least update often) version of Indicium and the Universal GUI. So if you're on an old version, then I would recommend to update both of those components first.

If none of this helps then we can continue the search from there with some query's on the IAM database.

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

It started working after I updated from Universal GUI Beta version 2023.1.15 to 2023.1.15.1

Thanks for the quick replies guys!