Solved

Process flow add row fails on first run

• 1 December 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi, 

Found a bit of a bug perhaps, but i'm not sure if it's me or Software Factory/ gui. 

I have 2 tables; Order and Order_unit. Order_unit is a detail of Order, hidden by default. When a 'order_type’ field in Order is set to ‘unit’- we show the detail tab through ctx. 

I have a process flow with these steps; 

Add row Order --> Decision (check if 'unit’ or not)

If not - stop. 

If yes - Activate Detail Order_unit → add row Order_unit. (in grid)

This works fine, the second time OR when you select an old Order row, and open the unit detail. 
It feels/seems that Universal does not completely load the page/adding or something. The second row Order, and it works fine, also when 'previewing’ Unit tab. 

We are up to date with our gui and all. 

Any thoughts? 

Blommetje 

icon

Best answer by Erwin Ekkel 12 December 2023, 16:01

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

I tried this, but can’t reproduce this. Might be a setting involved or something else influencing this. If you want me to investigate this then please create a ticket in TCP and add a model extract. Then I can try to recreate it with your model. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

@Blommetje Does it fail every first time after the Cache is cleared for the Universal GUI? We've encountered a lot of bugs in the Process Flows in the past, seeing different behavior on an empty Cache versus a cached Universal GUI for the relevant screens.