Solved

Oauth 2.0 Example - Read data from Office 365

• 17 August 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +20

I like to work out a scenario of reading user data from an Office365 account. Like upcoming agenda events or outstanding tasks.

Is there any step-by-step explanation available of a working example, using the Oauth 2.0 connector? 

icon

Best answer by Mark Jongeling 19 January 2022, 13:57

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Hi Harm, 

What kind of information are you missing in order to successfully make connection to Microsoft Graph using the dedicated process actions? The docs should be all that is needed and together with Jasper's article about Microsoft Graph authentication, I suppose it should able achievable. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +20

Hi Mark,

What I want to realize is a solution, where every end user can independently connect to, for example, his/her mailbox or calendar in Office365/Gmail, or can retrieve information from Sharepoint, MS Project etc...

I think this should be possible with the new Oauth2.0 connector. That was the reason for me to propose this as an idea/wish at the time.

I would like to see a step-by-step example using the OAuth login connector.

Jasper's example is not about this and this example also does not use the new Oauth Login connector.

Regards,
Harm

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Hi Harm,

This new blog can help you out:

Using OAuth to get data from external applications | Thinkwise Community (thinkwisesoftware.com)