Solved

Link Windows GUI with Indicium Universal

Userlevel 5
Badge +20

Is the the current version of the Window GUI (+2021.2.10) able to connect and fully compatible with Indicium for Universal?

icon

Best answer by Mark Jongeling 18 May 2021, 14:45

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Hi Harm,

It is not, Windows GUI does not work in combination with Indicium (Universal). You'll have to use the Indicium (Basic) variant in combination with the Windows GUI.

Indicium (Universal) is still needed for Licensing and also for running System Flows, so you'll need both. They can look both at the same IAM.

We are working on making a ‘Windows GUI’ work on the Indicium (Universal) under the name Windicium but that is still in development and I don't know a release date.

Userlevel 5
Badge +20

Ok, I was asking this, because I like to continue with just one single instance of Indicium. Any plans to make this possible in the future?

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Ok, I was asking this, because I like to continue with just one single instance of Indicium. Any plans to make this possible in the future?

Yes, the Windicium GUI will be needed for that. (Maybe the name will change but for now it's the codename).

So for now two instances of Indicium are needed for make use of Indicium for the Windows GUI.

Userlevel 5
Badge +20

Windicium?

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Windicium?

See here: Release Plan 2021.2 | Thinkwise Community (thinkwisesoftware.com)

Windicium is the name of the project/GUI