Skip to main content

When I try to execute a task on an empty detail screen as per the odata manual at OData API | Thinkwise Documentation (thinkwisesoftware.com) i get a 500 error. The Error in the live log is not very useful unfortunately and we are completely stuck on this. Any help would be welcome.

The api call:
{baseurl}/order_vbs(order_nr='1015007')/empty_detail_ref_order_vbs_kwartaal_gegevens_order/task_herrekenen_kwartaal_gegevens

We are not passing any parameters in the data json as they are not required for the execution of this task

I have checked (and double checked) the table names, reference, task name and PK ;)

The line in the live error log:

Hi Joey,

Can you share the reference column mapping between order_vbs and kwartaal_gegevens_order, both the source- and target column ids?

Hi Anne,

that looks like this.

Alright, and can you also show the tab-task binding columns?

Sure:

Hello Joey,

This is an issue in Indicium, it currently cannot handle the situation of assigning two task parameters to the same column.

You can work around this issue in a few different ways:

• Only link tot_order or van_order to the order_nr column and set the other task parameter with a default procedure.
  • Add an order_nr expression column that simply selects order_nr so you have two columns and you can use one per task parameter mapping

With that said, this is something that should have worked, so can you report a ticket for this in TCP?