Solved

Indicium Universal 2020.1.5 Application startup exception

• 17 March 2020
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

I'm trying to update the Indicium Universal to 2020.1.5. When I try to run it (server/indicium/iam/iam) I get an http 500 error. The log contains the following error:

2020-03-17T08:43:09.2018147+01:00 [FTL] Application startup exception (6c57a5ba)
System.NotSupportedException: Er is een poging gedaan een assembly te laden vanuit een netwerklocatie. Hierdoor kan de assembly in een sandbox worden geplaatst in eerdere versies van .NET Framework. In deze versie van .NET Framework wordt CAS-beleid niet standaard ingeschakeld. Deze laadbewerking kan daarom gevaarlijk zijn. Als deze laadbewerking niet is bedoeld om de assembly in een sandbox te plaatsen, moet u de schakeloptie loadFromRemoteSources inschakelen. Zie http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=155569 voor meer informatie.
bij System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.nLoadFile(String path, Evidence evidence)
bij System.Reflection.Assembly.LoadFile(String path)
bij Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.ApplicationParts.RelatedAssemblyAttribute.GetRelatedAssemblies(Assembly assembly, Boolean throwOnError, Func`2 fileExists, Func`2 loadFile)
bij Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.ApplicationParts.ApplicationAssembliesProvider.GetAssemblyItem(Assembly assembly)
bij Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.ApplicationParts.ApplicationAssembliesProvider.ResolveFromDependencyContext(DependencyContext dependencyContext)
bij Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.ApplicationParts.ApplicationAssembliesProvider.<ResolveAssemblies>d__3.MoveNext()
bij Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.ApplicationParts.ApplicationPartManager.PopulateDefaultParts(String entryAssemblyName)
bij Microsoft.Extensions.DependencyInjection.MvcCoreServiceCollectionExtensions.GetApplicationPartManager(IServiceCollection services)
bij Microsoft.Extensions.DependencyInjection.MvcCoreServiceCollectionExtensions.AddMvcCore(IServiceCollection services)
bij Microsoft.Extensions.DependencyInjection.MvcServiceCollectionExtensions.AddMvc(IServiceCollection services)
bij Microsoft.AspNetCore.Identity.IdentityBuilderUIExtensions.AddRelatedParts(IdentityBuilder builder, UIFramework framework)
bij Microsoft.AspNetCore.Identity.IdentityBuilderUIExtensions.AddDefaultUI(IdentityBuilder builder, UIFramework framework)
bij Microsoft.Extensions.DependencyInjection.IdentityServiceCollectionUIExtensions.AddDefaultIdentity[TUser](IServiceCollection services, Action`1 configureOptions)
bij Indicium.Startup.configureIdentity(IServiceCollection services) in C:\CI\Agents\Indicium\Agent_Indicium_1\_work\6\s\src\Indicium\Startup.cs:regel 462
bij Indicium.Startup.ConfigureServices(IServiceCollection services) in C:\CI\Agents\Indicium\Agent_Indicium_1\_work\6\s\src\Indicium\Startup.cs:regel 302
--- Einde van stacktracering vanaf vorige locatie waar uitzondering is opgetreden ---
bij System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
bij Microsoft.AspNetCore.Hosting.ConventionBasedStartup.ConfigureServices(IServiceCollection services)
bij Microsoft.AspNetCore.Hosting.Internal.WebHost.EnsureApplicationServices()
bij Microsoft.AspNetCore.Hosting.Internal.WebHost.Initialize()
--- Einde van stacktracering vanaf vorige locatie waar uitzondering is opgetreden ---
bij System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
bij Microsoft.AspNetCore.Hosting.Internal.WebHost.BuildApplication()

When I do the instructions from the link in the error (http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=155569) it doesn't work either (and I do think it's not appropriate to do). The previous version 2020.1.4 works like expected.

How to fix this?

icon

Best answer by Tim Waalewijn 17 March 2020, 17:14

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi René,

I assume you downloaded this Indicium package through the tasks available in TCP. If so, Windows might have marked the downloaded zip archive and its files as coming from a remote source.

To check if this is the case, open the properties window of the zip archive in your file explorer. If it is indeed blocked you should see this security notice at the bottom:

Blocked downloaded file

You will have to either unblock it before extracting the archive or use something like 7zip which unblocks the extracted files automatically.

If this doesn’t fix your issue I'd like to ask you to file an issue in TCP with more information about the environment you are running this Indicium in.