Indicium BaseUrl

• 15 December 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3
  • Vanguard
  • 19 replies

Hi there,

we're running a project where indicium is reachable from multiple URL's. An issue that we're seeing is the following.

1. Client goes to subdomain.company.com
  2. Since OpenID and local accounts are active he gets a url that redirects him to subdomain.company.com/indicium/
  3. After entering valid credentials the client is redirected to subdomain.internal.company.com/indicium/ (Logically the interface doesn't indicate the user is logged in as the domain is different.)

On the subdomain.company.com/indicium/ page the close button (top right) also redirects the user to the internal domain.

Questions

• Can I make indicium comply with the URL that was used to call it? This would make the internal url usable.
  • How can I teach indicium that it has a BaseUrl I want it to use? This would make the internal url unusable.
  • Or do I need to deploy redirect in IIS to achieve this?

icon

Best answer by Dick van den Brink 15 December 2022, 11:49

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi Bas,

I think what you want is adding the following section to the Indicium appsettings.json

"ReverseProxy": {
"Enabled": true,
"ExternalPathBase": "/indicium",
"AllowedHeaders": [
"XForwardedHost",
"XForwardedProto"
]
},

More information can be found in the documentation here: Indicium configuration | Thinkwise Documentation (thinkwisesoftware.com)

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Thanks for the help,
reading the documentation this should be a solution.

Unfortunatly we're running into issues that are probably related to the specific setup for this client.