Best answer by Mark Jongeling 4 April 2023, 13:53

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Hi Alex,

Add the missing Font face 😅

It seems that the Model you are trying to import uses a Font that is not distributed with the Software Factory. Which one is missing is something I don't know.

In SF > Advanced menu (right click menu to switch) > Master data > Model > Font faces, you can find all present Font faces. Here you can add the missing one.

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Thanks, that fixed it. Never would've thought of it. The next error was something about dttp not existing in the domain table. Created some extra thingies there as well and now something is happening. 

Can these missing elements not be taken into account? Would be easier 😉

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Thanks, that fixed it. Never would've thought of it. The next error was something about dttp not existing in the domain table. Created some extra thingies there as well and now something is happening. 

Can these missing elements not be taken into account? Would be easier 😉

Thanks!

Have thought of it before, but not so quick to implement. Feel free to create an idea for it though!😄

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

We've had this issue as well, it would be nice to either add it in the export, give the export an option to decide what to do or in case it was not used anymore then remove it.

In our case it took quite some time to figure out that someone once added a font that was no longer used...

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

it would be nice to either add it in the export

Adding non-standard data to base tables is something that is not going to implemented. This has been determined at the time we created this feature.

Showing the faulty data is a nice idea to create, but can be a little challenging to write as theoretically it could be dozens of wrong values. But it is not impossible 😄