Solved

How to configure the Process flow monitor for Universal?

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

I’ve already found a related topic on the platform but it seems that and still lacks some documentation regarding how to configure it.

Firstly, you indicate that the role as Developer mode, for completeness perhaps nicely complementing the remark that main administrators are exception to the rule? But this is for you guys to judge.

For main administrators, developer mode is enabled by default.

✔ Indicium is running;

✔ The WebSocket Protocol feature of IIS is installed;

✖ What does properly configured mean?

✖ Are there any specific firewall settings that need to be configured?

I would love to hear how to proceed with the configuration from here.

icon

Best answer by Vincent Doppenberg 7 May 2024, 12:31

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hello Dennis,

There shouldn't really be much more to it than simply installing the web sockets feature for IIS. I believe a restart of the web server is required, so you could try that if you haven't already.

If there is a reverse proxy/load balancer in front of Indicium, then it is important that this web server also supports web sockets. If Indicium is scaled horizontally without sticky sessions (i.e. every request might arrive at a different Indicium) then it is important to configure Redis as well. As for firewalls, I can't really give you any specifics on this I'm afraid, just any firewall setting that would prevent a web socket connection from being opened and remaining open.

Are you seeing an error message stating that the connection could not be established?

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

I restarted the web server in its entirety today, it seems to be working now, thanks!