Solved

How can I set the date for the date picker in the scheduler?

• 8 February 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +14

From outside the scheduler (e.g. grid with an appointment date) I want to be able to set the date for the date picker. The scheduler (calendar) should show the tasks for that date.

I still want to be able to scroll through the calendar and see all tasks and not only the tasks for that date.  

How can I achieve this?  

icon

Best answer by Roel 9 February 2021, 09:20

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hey André,

There is no simple way of doing this for now. For another customer we created a task on the row in the external grid, which saved the date in a separate table. After the task a processflow started to navigate to a different document which had the scheduler on it. Once activated the scheduler has a custom method which is executed, retrieving the stored date and navigates to it.

Two things that would not make this work for you are; 1. It does not work on the same screen, the processflow will try and navigate to the document, sees that it is already open and stops the processflow, so the custom method is not executed. 2. You do not currently have a custom scheduler, only an extender, which is something else.

Our plan is to implement new processflow actions like ActivateScheduler and ActivateMaps, and later on even more components to activate. For now we plan on implementing this for the 2021.3 SF version, which may take a while.

If you would like to achieve this functionality faster we could discuss building something custom for you. Please let us know.

Kind Regards,
Roel

Userlevel 4
Badge +14

Hey Roel, 

I will discuss this and get back to you later. Thanks! 

Regards,

André