Solved

Helptext in Universal, F1 or TOC?

• 18 March 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Understanding “F1” on a field is complex but a link to “Help” and a generated help with TOC index would be great. Is it possible to get the TSF helptext available in Universal or … is it already possible?

icon

Best answer by Mark Jongeling 18 March 2021, 10:02

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Hi Jaap,

Currently this is not implemented in the Universal GUI. We do have it on the backlog but we do not have it planned for a certain sprint or quarter. In the backlog we have added your wish.

Be sure to check the Universal GUI Planning to see when features are planned to be implemented: 

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

I looked at the sprints and saw no planning indeed. I have some standard “F1” actions in my daily work. I was starting to work 100% in Universal and had to go back to Windows GUI to catch this helptext. It’s not a big deal. 

Maybe F1 is too complicated even not possible but a Ctrl+Alt+F1 further it’s a small change from “tsfhelp://col:369/gui_process_action/process_action_type” to “…./indicium/iam/tsfhelp?$type=col &$filter=(gui_id eq 369 and helppath eq “gui_process_action/process_action_type)” hahaha

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

We all wish everything would be easy :wink:

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

I currently do not see this on the backlog. Any news regarding this topic? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Hi Blommetje,

The F1 helptext is currently not in scope to be implemented. We do have a Feature for it placed on the product backlog but it has not been designed nor planned yet. Keep an eye on the forecast for coming and future developments: