Solved

GridEditUpdateUsingRefreshOption extended propery not working as expected

• 11 April 2024
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Simular to this users experenience but not quite:

When using GridEditUpdateUsingRefreshOption yes, we found it was only working on windows gui against the SF not against IAM. When i added GridEditUpdateUsingRefreshOption to the global runtime configurations in IAM it was working in all of our DTAP enviroments. But when trying to figure out why it works, what overrules what. I tried seeing if an application extended property could overrule the global runtime config, and in doing so, GridEditUpdateUsingRefreshOption stopped working. I tried the task resetting extended properties, deleting GridEditUpdateUsingRefreshOption in the application, and adding it again, i tried deleting and adding GridEditUpdateUsingRefreshOption to the global configuration, i tried closing and reopening my gui after every step. I have tried application pool recycling and restarting indicium. Whatever i tried, in our Acceptance the GridEditUpdateUsingRefreshOption is no longer working. In the windows gui against development or production iam it is still working, i just added GridEditUpdateUsingRefreshOption to global configurations and it was and is still working. Although that does seems kinda buggy that it only works as a global config and not as an extended property for an application (only against SF not IAM). Should i make a ticket of this behaviour, am i doing something wrong? Is there already a ticket about this behaviour?

icon

Best answer by Edo Spijker 12 April 2024, 13:49

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hello Guido,

It seems that our documentation was wrong in this regard, GridEditUpdateUsingRefreshOption is a global extended property and works for all applications a user sees when it logs in via IAM.
I've notified our documentation team so that they can correct this mistake.

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask and i'll see how i can help.