Solved

Failed to re-generate code group

• 12 April 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hi,

I made a small change to a PROCEDURE template and when I tried to generate the code group on the Functionality > Assigning > gear icon I get the following error:

The control procedure it points to seems to be autogenerated?

Any pointers on what is going wrong here?

icon

Best answer by Mark Jongeling 12 April 2022, 15:54

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Did you change anything in the control procedure itself besides just the template? (Code group , Assignment or Type perhaps?)

Or is there code present in the control procedure itself (this should only be possible on certain Types)

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Did you change anything in the control procedure itself besides just the template? (Code group , Assignment or Type perhaps?)

Or is there code present in the control procedure itself (this should only be possible on certain Types)

The control procedure it points to “exh_interface_sp” seems to be automagically created by Thinkwise.

I only changed the contents of a procedure, the procedure I changed is not mentioned in the error

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

judging from the procedure's name, it's a part of the Exchange_365 base project, does your project generate at all?

The error you're seeing might not have anything to do with the template changes you made.

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Hi,

A similar issue had been resolved by a Generation definition of the project it occurs on. Does that solve the issue?

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hi,

A similar issue had been resolved by a Generation definition of the project it occurs on. Does that solve the issue?

That worked like a charm...