Solved

Error during write code files to storage in Deployment package

• 1 November 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

During creating a deployment package the step ‘write code files to storage’ freezes. It created the Install package in Azure file storage but after that it gets stuck. The IAM logs do not provide any clarity about this for me.

Can someone help me out whit this?

icon

Best answer by Mark Jongeling 1 November 2023, 14:39

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23
The error

It looks to be the File storage configuration doesn't quite adhere to the requirements of Azure. Can you show the configuration of it in IAM? You do need to switch the File storage configuration type of Generated scripts location

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

The base path you need to enter here is similar to:

• \\anexampleaccountname.file.core.windows.net\file-share-name\

More on that here: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/storage/files/storage-how-to-use-files-windows#:~:text=%5Canexampleaccountname.file.core.windows.net%5Cfile%2Dshare%2Dname

The Software Factory will automatically add [model_name]\[branch_name]\Deploy and such. 

Hope this helps!

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Thank you, but unfortunately that doesn't work, I tried the whole path like this: 

• \\anexampleaccountname.file.core.windows.net\deployment_package\     and
  • \deployment_package\                                                                                 and
  • deployment_package

Nothing of this above works. But is it strange because it created the Install package in Azure file storage. After that no response and it not create the folder with Upgrade scripts.

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Hey, we have to look deeper in to this and reproduce the error. Could you create a ticket for this in TCP? Thanks in advance!

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Okay, I created a ticket. Thank you for your help.💪🏻