Solved

End application is printing an SSRS Report 10 times smaller than from the SSRS Report builder

• 13 December 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Hi there, 

I’ve created a label report in SSRS to print on a Zebra printer. When I run the report from SSRS the label is printed Ok. When I save the report in the SF and I run the report from the End Application (via the SF) the label is printed 10 times smaller then when I run it from SSRS report builder itself. What can I do about this??? See photo. The first label is from the SF. The 2nd one is from the SSRS report builder

icon

Best answer by Edwin Saan 16 December 2021, 12:32

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Additional note. Whatever I do, the printer will not print over the full width over the label. The first labal is directly from SSRS, where I told to center the label.

The 2nd one is when I run it from the application. The label is horizontally scaled and I really don’t know why. I spoiled over 50 labels and about 3 hours on this topic but from the SF the label is not printing properly. Anyone an idea?

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

This is probably due to the printer settings. Do you manually select the printer in the application or have you determined a printer in the SF? This might be a redundant question but are you using the same printer/printer settings? 

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

I’ve created a new report in DevExpress. That seems a bit better.

I’ve spent many hours before on the subject labels, zebra and the Software factory with SRSS.
I’m done with it, so I’m trying now the DevEppress.

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

I also had a lot of issues with getting the print correctly on the labels. My problem was solved by changing the interactive size, in SSRS. Not sure if devexpress has something like this as well. :

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Hi @Edwin Saan ,

Has this issue been resolved?