Solved

Deployment package sticks

• 3 September 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

When creating a deployment package of the customer's end application, the system keeps hanging on "Synchronize: refereence columns (i_sync_ref_col)". Does anyone have experience with this and/or a solution for it?

(I also made a ticket in TCP with backups of the databases)

icon

Best answer by Mark Jongeling 19 January 2022, 13:49

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Hi Marco,

With these steps, if it hangs at a certain row, it's most likely preparing the data for the next step; which is Reports (i_sync_report) in this case. Do you happen to use many reports in the project?

Nevertheless we will investigate the issue you are experiencing as hanging should of course not happen.

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

There are 31 reports. Is that many?

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

There are 31 reports. Is that many?

Could be, not sure what the exact size of them all are. The process procedure that is preparing the data has to use each report file data string and compress it to one data string. That process may take (quite) a while - we'll investigate this. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

I have to correct myself. The process is not hanging, but take a hour to complete.

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Hi Marco,

In the upcoming 2022.1 version, Indicium will take care of the creation of the deployment package, making it possible to run in the background. Like we also stated in the ticket you've made about this, the synchronization process has been optimized since 2021.2.