Solved

Custom pages in U-GUI

• 15 February 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +16
  • Thinkwise Local Partner Brasil
  • 389 replies

Is there more information available on how to integrate custom pages into the Universal GUI. Especially how the context sensitivity works and authorization..  how is authorization passed through as the contextual parameters?

Custom components make use of the HTML preview component. All API features offered by Indicium can be used by these HTML pages. The HTML itself can be made context sensitive, for instance by using information from the current row. All available features of the Thinkwise platform are inherited.

Any best practices here, extra info. 

icon

Best answer by Dick van den Brink 17 February 2023, 17:03

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Your colleague has a similar request here:

And Leroy added a small example how this can be done. Probably it is easier to keep the discussion in that topic.

I think it might also be good to provide more details in the docs with concrete examples!

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Your colleague has a similar request here:

And Leroy added a small example how this can be done. Probably it is easier to keep the discussion in that topic.

I think it might also be good to provide more details in the docs with concrete examples!

I know. I support the idea of documentation, there is none at this moment on this subject.