Solved

Crysrtal Reports Component not found

• 17 December 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

After upgrading the webgui to 2021.1.10 (old version 2020.2.17) the following message pops up:

I checked with version 2020.2.17 and there it still works fine. We have the Crystal Reports runtime engine SP25 installed. Is this a known issue or does anyone know why this message pops up?

icon

Best answer by Mark Jongeling 17 December 2020, 13:17

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Hi Hugo,

Crystal Reports reports should work in this version of the Web GUI; but it does not work in the Azure version of the Web GUI. By any accident, did you download the Azure version of the Web GUI instead of the regular one? 

If with the regular Web GUI this still does not function like the older GUI, then this is a bug in the GUI and can be reported in TCP.

Kind regards,
Mark Jongeling

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Thanks Mark, that worked :-)

I must have accidentally downloaded the Azure version. Is there any way to see which version I have once extracted and installed?

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

There's currently no visible text of something inside the GUI that tells you it's the Azure version. In TCP we name it [version] (Azure). A thing you could do is create an User preference prefilter that filters out the Azure versions; although I'm not sure if you are allowed to create prefilters.