Solved

Creation keeps handling certain tables

• 31 January 2022
  • 8 replies

Badge +3

Every time I run ‘Creation’ de upgrade-file gives me back 4 tables which not have been changed for months. Luckily, these are not the biggest tables but it is very confusing to see not only he tables that really needs to be converted. What could be the reason they keep coming back ?

icon

Best answer by Erwin Ekkel 31 January 2022, 17:13

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Does the table have a column with a Float or Real data type without a precision?

Badge +3

Nope….
Ik don’t have a domain FLOAT in my database and all the numeric domains have a precision (if this is what you mean by ‘real data’...)

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Can you check the other domains if a mandatory field is missing? Maybe a varchar without number of characters. 

Badge +3

When I filter the Length for ‘blank’ these are the domains remaining. Seems ok or …. ?

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Is the model created by the upcycler or built from scratch? And do you have any dynamic model in place that could be causing this?

Badge +3

I don't understand ‘Is the model created by the upcycler or built from scratch?
It's active since oktober 2019. The dynamic model-parts haven’t been changed for 2 years. It seems to occur since the upgrade from  2019.1 to 2021.3, two months ago

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

We need to investigate this. Can you please report this as a support ticket in TCP so I can send you a filecap link to upload a backup of the SF database?

Badge +3

Just done → ticket 2831