Solved

Combined filter details settings

• 10 May 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Combined filtering is possible on the main table and on detail tables.

For the main table it gives the translation of the main table in the attached combobox.

How do I change Details to the description of the related detail table(s)?

In a related issue I saw:

• A tooltip on the combo box. I noticed that this is automatically generated. How do I change the content?
  • In IAM it is possible to DisableFilterOnDetails (Application>Extended properties). Is it also possible to set this in the SF? And can I set these for specific tables, so creating the possibility for certain tables to have this and for others not to have this. Preferably without having to create table variants with different filtering-options.
icon

Best answer by Mark Jongeling 10 May 2021, 08:45

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Hi Roy,

How do you mean "How do I change Details to the description of the related detail table(s)?”. Could you provide an example? Do you mean changing the name 'Details’ to 'Table B’ for example? ← That is not possible

And, you can also set the extended property for the SF, in Runtime Configurations:

“true” also works

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi Mark,

Indeed changing the name from Details to TableName.

Good to know we can disable it at Runtime Configuration. I guess that here the same options can be entered that are already shown in IAM.

I guess that I will have to create some Ideas in order to make this more configurable ;-)

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

I tried DisableFilterOnDetails on used Runtime configuration, but details are still coming.

Have restarted the application and SF, but the Details-dropdown is still shown. Working in 2021.1 and WINDOWS GUI 2021.1.13.0.
What am I doing wrong?

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Yes, to hide/disable the Details filter, the value should be True

DisableFilterOnDetails = true

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

LOL