Skip to main content

Maybe i'm overlooking it, but after i add a check constraint i'm not able to edit / delete it anymore?

How can i remove / edit my just created check constraint?

Hello Dennis,

Are you sure that the check constraint you selected is a check constraint that has been added manually? I can't fully judge based on this particular screenshot but by the looks of it (the greyed out font) it appears that this concerns a generated check constraint based on the elements that were added to the step_type domain.

Check constraints based on domain elements are generated automatically by the Software Factory and are thus not editable by developers themselves.

Does this answer your question and/or help you along?

Kind regards,

Renée

Hello Dennis,

Are you sure that the check constraint you selected is a check constraint that has been added manually? I can't fully judge based on this particular screenshot but by the looks of it (the greyed out font) it appears that this concerns a generated check constraint based on the elements that were added to the step_type domain.

Check constraints based on domain elements are generated automatically by the Software Factory and are thus not editable by developers themselves.

Does this answer your question and/or help you along?

Kind regards,

Renée

Yeah i found out due to it's domain it's not editable. I wasnt aware that if you make a domain with a combo with elements SF automatically adds a check constraint to the table where you use the domain on a column