Solved

Badges on tiles

On the Windos GUI I see that Badges on detail tiles is possible. For Universal this should also be possible, see sprint 38 - March 16. This should also work on detail tiles right?
https://community.thinkwisesoftware.com/news-updates-21/release-notes-universal-gui-2021-1-14-beta-1932  

icon

Best answer by Mark Jongeling 5 May 2021, 21:32

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Hi Equito,

Yes, Badges do work on Detail tiles in the Universal GUI. In our test environment it is available to experience.

Thank you Mark! We will check it out.

Userlevel 1
Badge

@Mark Jongeling So if it works on the windows, should it automatically work on the universal gui? Or does that require separate configuration?

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

@Mark Jongeling So if it works on the windows, should it automatically work on the universal gui? Or does that require separate configuration?

I'm quite sure that is the case yes

Userlevel 1
Badge

I'm quite sure that is the case yes

That is very odd, this is the same screen but in universal. Logged in as the super user so i got all the rights. But there is no badge

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

@Romario Dindajal , could you check the Requests with the Chrome DevTools? - F12 (or DevTools of your preferred browser)

The Request should return data, if they return null then it's logical that there is no Badge visible. If the data return is not null then they should show the correct amount:

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Hi, did you find the problem anddid you manage to fix it in the meanwhile?