Solved

Badge is not visible on view

• 31 October 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

hi, 

I’ve seen some topics here where Badges is used on Views, but I cannot seem to get it working:

• Subject setting to Badges refresh 10 sec
  • Create a control procedure in Code Group Badges and assigned it to the view object
  • Refresh model 

Other batches on tables run fine.

The Batch process is not shown in Debug, so it is not started at all. What can I do to make this work?

icon

Best answer by Tejo van de Bor 1 November 2023, 16:30

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Do you have checked both the two checkboxes? One on the General tab of your table (Show badge) and one on Performance (use concept, Badge)?

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Yes, the one on General I set manually and the other on Performance was set by adding the code group Batches to this view.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Which UI technology are you using to show the subject that is supposed to have a badge?

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

The badge is on a view, shown as a detail tab in Windows GUI. Validations (table shipment_validation) has a working badge, Communication log is a view but the BADGE is never shown in the debugger.

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Don’t know what the reason is, but the BADGE is now suddenly present on the view tab 😳

So maybe the deployment fixed things I don’t know of, or the 10th time Indicium was restarted fixed this, but glad it’s working now.

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Afterburner: I added some extra scripts in the badge for adding a message:

But a bad reference to a view 😬 (oops) broke it. The error never showed in debugger, that’s strange right?