1. Is there another authentication way than Basic Auth.? If so, which one and how can I apply this?
2. Why is it possible to filter by $select, $filter and $orderby separate but not with a combination of these?
3. Why is the $top=10 parameter allowed on a table but not on a view?
4. How can I track down the cause of a problem when the system returns a particular HTTP error code (like the 500 internal server error)? I’m aware of the subfolder Logs from Indicium on the (web)server. Are there any other methods to tackle this problem?
5. Is it possible to request both master and detail records (like organisation and contact) in one response?
6. A few parties where we’d make a connection with would desire a result that is an API call “plain” JSON. The result of Indicum contains some kind of header (doubtless OData standard):
Is it possible to convert this result into “plain” JSON?
7. Currently, I’m testing this with the Postman tool. Are there any better alternatives, or is this one fine?
Best answer by Vincent DoppenbergView original