2023.1 - Checks issue

• 5 February 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +16
  • Thinkwise Local Partner Brasil
  • 383 replies

Hi. 

Where does the part of the deployment gets build up?

alter table "process_task_dependency"
add constraint "c_process_task_dependency_connection_type" check ("connection_type" in (-1, 0, 1))

I have a domain connection_type that is used in 2 tables..  for some reason one table doesn't propagate the latest element in its check construction. There is a value 2 now as well. One table is going correct. The one shown here not. 

icon

Best answer by Mark Jongeling 6 February 2023, 15:05

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Hi Freddy,

From the top of my head that is during the Generate definition process. There should be a Dynamic model control procedure that creates the check constraints. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi Freddy,

From the top of my head that is during the Generate definition process. There should be a Dynamic model control procedure that creates the check constraints. 

generated check constraints get copied but without the generated_by_control_proc_id, maybe that should not be done by default. Had to delete the constraint and then it generates the new constraint based on the domain info. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

It happens when Columns are copied using the Copy column task. This task does copy all properties and child-objects. Any generated objects are thereafter made non-generated. We shortly addressed this behavior here: