custom GUI-background colour (UP) per project/version to recognize screens from mixed environment

Related products: Software Factory Intelligent Application Manager

Is it an option to set a custom theme per screen (‘document’), depending on the project/version in which context the screen is opened?

When having open screens from multiple projectversions/branches, it is very easy to make changes in the version that you actually opened to look up previous versions of something.

The current dialog ‘it is not a development/work version’ is already helpful, but I’d like to set one colour for the projectversion I am actively working on, and then perhaps on different other projects/branches/versions another colour.

If this is already possible, I’d love to read how!

Updated idea status NewOpen

In the upcoming 2023.1 version of the Software Factory, we will do a complete revision of how projects and project versions are managed using temporal versioning. This also includes the way a project will be selected.

A sneak preview on what we are planning on implementing can be found in the following blog:https://community.thinkwisesoftware.com/news-blogs-21/coming-up-in-the-2023-1-temporal-versioning-of-the-software-factory-3072

Therefore, we will close this idea. Keep an eye out for any future blogs on this topic, which will follow as we continue development.

OpenClosed