Add information to logging file-names

Related products: Indicium Service Tier

For context: I'm a support engineer, so I look a lot in the Indicium log files for error analysis, I download them for others to analyse, etc. These are mainly Production and Demo environments.

Problem: We have a lot of TW applications, that share a server. Logging can be found in the folders belonging to these applications, this is Indicium and Indicium_universal logging. The issue here is with the filenames of these logfiles, these are the same for all applications.

Example: Note that these are two different applications and two different Indicium types, but the filenames are identical. This can lead to looking at the wrong loggin by accident, or to mistakes after downloading these, as the files replace each other and are nog easily recognized outside this context.

Idea: It'd be much more convenient and reduce risks plus time spent by support, if the application names and indicium-type could be added to the logfile names. 

So my two examples would then be something like this:

1 : GRP05-Indicium-20210422.txt

2 : GRP08-IndiciumUniversal-20210422.txt

Is is possible to change this?

Updated idea status NewOpen

Sincethe 2021.2.14 release of Indicium (Universal), it is possible to configure the logfile name. 

See: Release notes Indicium (2021.2.14) | Thinkwise Community (thinkwisesoftware.com)

Updated idea status Needs feedbackCompleted