Alternative for Alt F1 (location) in universal

Related products: Universal GUI

One function I use daily is Alt F1 in the windows gui. To retrieve the table name, reference name, screen type etc. When working in universal I tend to have the windows gui on a 2nd screen to use Alt F1 on the windows gui when trying to locate something from the universal gui. Please add some sort of equivalent of this in Universal gui. 

You mean something like this?

https://docs.thinkwisesoftware.com/docs/deployment/universal_troubleshooting#model-insight

Exactly! Nice, didn't know this existed. Please close this topic. 

NewClosed

@Jasper Is the Model insights still in development for more options or is the current version considered complete?

I find the Model Insights only partially usable as it does not work when you want to know the screen where there are no records in the grid available. A task you are not able to get information from either and probably the same for report as well. Tab control and Context is also not shown. Expression seems to be missing.

These are the things I can just think of, at the top of my head, as a reason to need a Windows GUI version next to it while developing.