SF: Add Combined Filter to Filter table in

Related products: Software Factory

Please add a combined filter to the filter list under subjects > data. It seems to be missing:

When trying to configure the new advanced filter form, this is quite annoying since you cannot easily look-up a column you’d like to change

Hi Harry,

Adding a combined filter is of course an option, however that would mean all other details inside Data should then also contain one to have consistency across the component tab.

You can use Ctrl+F to filter on a particular Column, as well as selecting a column and typing the first characters of the column you are trying to find - the (Windows) GUI will then jump to that record. 

Would that suffice?

In my opinion, when a screen shows columns it would be user friendly to let a user easily search for a specific one since you most likely have a lot of them. 

The recommend shortcut will work for me now that you made me aware of its existence. However for new users this is not apparent. An interface element would directly communicate the possibility to search for something, so I think it would be better UX for users unfamiliar with the SF.

Thanks for the input, I'll put it up for review with the SF team 👍

NewUnder review

Under reviewOpen

In the 2024.2, all tabs in Subjects containing a column list will be supplied with a combined filter.

OpenNext release