Universal GUI Keyboard Shortcuts for Universal

Related products: Universal GUI

Hi Thinkwise,

As most of our pages in our project have been moving to less forms, and for future ideas as we develop with the help of edit in grid and auto save features enabled. We were proposing for an idea for keyboard shortcuts for grids to be implemented the same way we implement them in forms. With this if I type control + shift + plus, in my keyboard add mode will happen. I know currently we can do this only in the windows gui, web gui (if I remember correctly), and universal gui for forms only.

Enabling this will be a huge help for our users as they will be working faster within pages with grids only in combination with auto edit and auto save.

Grid only page
This is what CTRL + Shift + ‘+’ can do for now

Similar post before this one:

NewOpen

Working with the SF the keyboard shortcuts is so, so nice. However, my RSI acts up as soon as I only look at Universal. SO much clicking… It would be real nice if an end-user can use the whole app without using a mouse… it would speed up data entry so much.. 
Is there a (bit specific) timeline on when what to expect ? 

Thanks! 

Blommetje 

I'm happy to inform you that we are currently working on making the ctrl+.., esc and del shortcut keys available in all other places then the form. We expect this to be available in the next release on Jan 22 2024

The task shortcut keys will be in a next sprint.