Image slideshow screen type component

Related products: Windows GUI Universal GUI

For example, for insurance companies it is important to look at photos to make an accurate judgement whether or not the company should pay out insurance money. Or for a webshop that sells printers it is important to show the customer what the product looks like. Currently we can kind of make something like what I will suggest here (in combination with a list and the document viewer) but it's not exactly like it.

What I picture is something like this:

Picture slideshow

How I picture this in the Thinkwise software (pun intended), is that this would be a Screen type component.

A table “Product” with a detail table named "Product photos” should be created. The screen type should be attached to the “Product Photos” table and will show all photos from a single product. The way it should determine which column to use for the image slideshow is to find a column in the table that has an Image control. Uploading photos can be done by either making a Task or maybe even through the screen type component.

What do you think about this idea? Let me know :smile:

Interesting feature, but I think it should be definitely combined with this feature:

https://community.thinkwisesoftware.com/ideas/141

Because when you're able to show pictures (or file previews?) like image above, you'll have to upload them. Currently this must be done each picture seperate, which is time consuming. Allowing to rapidly upload several images at once, like the given printer images, will make it also a lot easier.

Interesting feature, but I think it should be definitely combined with this feature:

https://community.thinkwisesoftware.com/ideas/141

Because when you're able to show pictures (or file previews?) like image above, you'll have to upload them. Currently this must be done each picture seperate, which is time consuming. Allowing to rapidly upload several images at once, like the given printer images, will make it also a lot easier.

Good idea!