Excel like numeric formatting in GUI

Related products: Windows GUI Universal GUI

I've been asked to ad thousands separators to a numeric value in the GUI, but it seems this is currently not possible in the GUI.

I found an INI parameter (UseWindowsCulture) that looks like a possible cure for the challenge, but after setting this value to yes, I can't see any difference.

What I'd like to see is 123.456,00 instead of 123456,00. And using the INI setting UseWindowsCulture=yes doesn't seem to care to much about the setting in the “Digit grouping symbol” for Windows.

Also, even if this works, it won't do a thing for the WebGUI as far as I can tell from the INI explanation.

So, if it's currently not possible to have thousands separators in either GUI, is tt feasable in the (near) future?

And to completely go wild: a bit more Excel like configurable formatting would be a great feature…

Hey Henri,

Did you try using the Domain Control 'Numeric (thousands separator)’?

When using the control, fields will look like this:

Hope this helps out a little :wink:

Kind regards,
Mark Jongeling

@Mark Jongeling 

No, I didn't…… Haven seen that one before (or didn't need it so far).

But I'll sure give it a go right now, 

But this “idea” can stay open for voting. For instance: it would be great have a application wide currency sign be configurable in (ini) settings or be based upon company settings in a project. And/or other Excel like formatting possibilities.