Solved

SF - add 'tables' entry to data menu (skipping 'data model'-diagram-listing)

• 22 December 2020
  • 5 replies

12 out of 13 times I click on the ‘data model’-entry under data, that is so that I can get to the table listing.

Could an entry for tables be added directly to the data-menu?

Or switch the order of tabs, so that when clicking ‘data model’ the tables-tab would be foremost, having diagrams based on those tables behind it (and perhaps only as a detail of those diagrams, the tables that are visible in the diagram).

icon

Best answer by Erwin Ekkel 22 December 2020, 10:47

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Hi Boudewijn,

This sounds more like an idea to me. Could you recreate it as one? You will get my vote as this is certainly a welcome addition.

Kind regards,
Mark Jongeling

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

I think this idea would compensate your need. 

Hi Mark,

Yes, it is an idea. I posted it while I was in the Ideas-section, I am a bit surprised it turns up as a question. Editing the post does not allow me to change the forum, can you move it?

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Hi Mark,

Yes, it is an idea. I posted it while I was in the Ideas-section, I am a bit surprised it turns up as a question. Editing the post does not allow me to change the forum, can you move it?

I wish I could. We have the Idea open at Insided, the supplier/creator of the Community tool but for now we are unable to move/recreate it for you. As the idea is already out there as Erwin said, only thing left is to upvote it :wink:

> upvote

I did, thanks for the heads up!