hotfix

πŸš€ Platform improvements for week 4

Related products: Software Factory Intelligent Application Manager

Hello everyone!

We’ve released the following platform improvements this week:

SF and IAM 2020.2 and up

• 20220128 - Azure engine edition update
    • Installing Software Factory and Intelligent Application Manager databases on Azure Managed Instances will no longer cause errors regarding ALTER Database statements. Likewise, products built using the Software Factory will no longer cause this error on deployment when deploying the database on an Azure Managed Instance.

SF 2021.3

• 20220128 - i_ui views performance optimizations
    • This service update provides optimizations that improve the performance for 3 i_ui views: i_ui_col_form, i_ui_task_parmtr and i_ui_report_parmtr.

When starting an end product created with the Thinkwise Platform, the model must be loaded. For the Universal GUI, this is done by using so-called i_ui views. These views load the data in the most efficient way, which is a challenge because the model and amount of data can differ enormously per customer. We always strive to offer a solution that works as well as possible for everyone.

• 20220128 - Execute source code improvements
    • Some improvements have been made to inform the user about the status of the database connection.

20220128 - i_ui views performance optimizations

• This service update provides optimizations that improve the performance for 3 i_ui views: i_ui_col_form, i_ui_task_parmtr and i_ui_report_parmtr.

Great, this helps us enormously since we only develop against the Universal GUI!

• 20220128 - Execute source code improvements
    • Some improvements have been made to inform the user about the status of the database connection.

@Peter VerwijsΒ This part seems to be added to the blog later on. I just downloaded and ran the Hotfixes, but this one was not included in the package. The fix sounds very promising, so I hope it will be included!

Hello Arie,

Work on the execute source code improvements was finished late in the afternoon. Apparently our build server was pretty busy the past few hours so it took a little while to complete the build. It should be available now.