Use a company/project name instead of "Universal"

Related products: Universal GUI

After updating Universal GUI I have to change the index.htm <title> to my company name. Update all splash images and favicons. We want one universal name for my application “Master Data” instead of “Universal” 

Is it possible to use the projectname in system messages (like “A new version of Universal is out 🎉” translation and with “A new version of Top Bakkers Master Data” is out, UPDATE NU” 

And, of course, use favicon and plashimages from TSF/database? 
You re-create all JS and CSS references with a build/Git version. I understand it but when Thinkwise use 1 static name, with static references to their CSS, JS code files all customers can create their own custom references in index.htm and don’t have te rename all code and title ;-)

Updated idea status NewOpen
The following idea has been merged into this idea:

All the votes have been transferred into this idea.

After updating Universal GUI I have to change the index.htm <title> to my company name. Update all splash images and favicons. We want one universal name for my application “Master Data” instead of “Universal” 

Is it possible to use the projectname in system messages (like “A new version of Universal is out 🎉” translation and with “A new version of Top Bakkers Master Data” is out, UPDATE NU” 

And, of course, use favicon and plashimages from TSF/database? 
You re-create all JS and CSS references with a build/Git version. I understand it but when Thinkwise use 1 static name, with static references to their CSS, JS code files all customers can create their own custom references in index.htm and don’t have te rename all code and title ;-)

This one should get all the votes..  :)