Scheduler Extender Refresh Data

Related products: Software Factory Windows GUI

It was suggested to me that I should make an idea of this in this topic, so here goes:

Currently you have to manually press F5 to see any changes made to a certain appointment/task. For example when a status change occurs the color of the appointment/task bar changes. Stuff like that. 

Is it possible to refresh the data (appointments/tasks) in the Resource Scheduler in a given interval? Just like the auto-refresh in subjects, but specifically for the scheduler. 

Using the auto-refresh in subjects in this situation isn't an option because it refreshes the whole document instead of the scheduler itself. 

I haven't found anything in the scheduler extender, but after a little search I've come across this in the devexpress documentation:

https://docs.devexpress.com/WindowsForms/DevExpress.XtraScheduler.SchedulerControl.RefreshData

That sounds promising, but it's currently not enabled I don't think.

Thanks

Updated idea status NewOpen

Hi Rony,

I believe you can now achieve this by utilizing Auto-refresh in combination with Change detection logic. This will allow you to decide when the GUI should refresh automatically based on logic. Refreshing will refresh both the Scheduler and the object it is placed on top of, and its details.

Does this suffice?

It's me from another account. This is resolved (although with a different use case :P) with the above method.

OpenCompleted