Sharepoint document access

Related products: Software Factory Intelligent Application Manager Indicium Service Tier

Dear all,

We now save all our attachments (files) to the server where the thinkwise application is hosted. But we want to migrate this to the cloud / sharepoint. Would it be possible to access these files through the thinkwise application. Also when no user is loged on. 

I now use a separate program (goodsync) which serves as synchronisation tool (two way) between the local files and our sharepoint.

But it would be much nicer if these files could be directly be written / read in our sharepoint and no local files are needed anymore.

regards Chris

Hi Chris,

Doesn’t the Graph APIs offer anything related to your subject ?

thanks

Mike

Dear all,

We now save all our attachments (files) to the server where the thinkwise application is hosted. But we want to migrate this to the cloud / sharepoint. Would it be possible to access these files through the thinkwise application. Also when no user is loged on. 

I now use a separate program (goodsync) which serves as synchronisation tool (two way) between the local files and our sharepoint.

But it would be much nicer if these files could be directly be written / read in our sharepoint and no local files are needed anymore.

regards Chris

Sharepoint as a standard storage location! You have my vote!

NewOpen

Converted to an Idea as currently the platform does not offer using Sharepoint as a File storage location.

Hi Chris,

thanks

Mike

I know this goodsync application uses msgraph for this purpose and has direct acces to our sharepoint using that.

Hi Chris,

thanks

Mike

I know this goodsync application uses msgraph for this purpose and has direct acces to our sharepoint using that.

Hi Chris,

I just had a chance to look it up:
https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/graph/api/resources/sharepoint?view=graph-rest-1.0

It can do a lot of things :)

We are already using graphAPIs for creating Draft emails amongst other things, so should not be too difficult to setup for Sharepoint.

Thanks

Mike