Can I block user interaction on a tree element?

Related products: Software Factory Universal GUI

For a demo/PoC I've created a request modal that should be guided with just buttons, start, next, previous and end. 

Therefore I would like to block any user interaction with the tree, so users don't skip to item 3. How can this be achieved?  

And for some reason the first node gets truncated, is this a bug? 

Using latest U-GUI 2024.1.12.0.0

Hey Freddy,

Not sure though but you can uncheck he Navigation checkbox in Subjects > Settings. Hopefully that does the trick.

Alternatively, I made a similar concept before but that worked with detail tab pages. Those can be easily disabled when not relevant for example.

Hey Freddy,

Not sure though but you can uncheck he Navigation checkbox in Subjects > Settings. Hopefully that does the trick.

Alternatively, I made a similar concept before but that worked with detail tab pages. Those can be easily disabled when not relevant for example.

Unfortunately disabling navigation doesn't work. And a solution with details is not wanted. Is this something considered a bug or just another idea?  

Hi Freddy,

this is not something you can accomplish in the Universal GUI at this point. You can use custom CSS to set pointer-events: none on the tree, but this will only disable mouse interaction, not keyboard navigation.

I will convert this question into an idea.

Kind regards,

Tim de Lang

NewOpen