Expanded breadcrumb in Universal

Related products: Universal GUI

It would be great if in the Universal GUI the breadcrums are expanded with the information from the selected level below. As shown in the screenshots, this works now in the Windows GUI.

NewOpen

Hi @Mark Jongeling

Is there a reason that this is not yet on the backlog for the Universal GUI? This is not really a new idea, but a functionality from the Windows GUI that currently does not work in Universal. I would be great if this could be added to the backlog.

Hi @Mark Jongeling

Is there a reason that this is not yet on the backlog for the Universal GUI? This is not really a new idea, but a functionality from the Windows GUI that currently does not work in Universal. I would be great if this could be added to the backlog.

Hi Allard,

No particular reason, I'm not the one responsible for adding Community ideas onto the Universal GUI backlog. I'm reviewing the ideas for feasibility and set the status to Open.

The Universal team is working hard getting the GUI up to par with the Windows GUI in terms of functionality and capabilities. The Forecast shows the current and future developments. Once that is all done, more and more Community ideas will be picked up and implemented.