Notify or subscribe when new releases of products are available

Related products: Community

I would like to be informed whenever there is a new version of a product available (Web GUI, Windows GUI, Universal GUI, SF, etc).

This can be by RSS feed, email or any other platform that supports notifications that i can subscribe to.

With this i am alerted when new versions are available and can start planning the rollout.

It would also be very useful when the change log for that new version is direct available. I use the change log to determinate how quick i want this version available to my (end) users.

I just suggested/requested such a thing with another request in TCP.

We’d like to have an URL (preferable open/noauth, restful) which returns a list of urls where to download the latest version of every application there is. This way we can automate our deployment of said software to development/test machines, send emails to whoever is using those machines etc.

Great idea.

Currently you could expect releases on Tuesday every three weeks and the next will be 28th of July.

TCP → Thinkwise products is the place where you can find the downloads and also changelogs of the changes that are made.

Update: due to my previous post, the release of Universal and Indicium is replaced to friday and works with a extra beta-release.

Good news Eric! We are now using Product Updates here on the Community.

In Product Updates, you can subscribe to get notified about new updates. Here's the introduction: 

It is currently not so filled yet, but now will contain all new Release notes and Platform optimization announcements.

Updated idea statusOpenCompleted

@Mark Jongeling It doesn't work for me. I first get this error and then end up in some sort of error/retry loop in the browser:

@Mark Jongeling It doesn't work for me. I first get this error and then end up in some sort of error/retry loop in the browser:

Oh that's not good 😅

@Moller Toma , can we assign the rights?